The legal risks of conducting business online change every day as new technologies are introduced to the market. These technologies pose important problems to legislators that need quick and effective solutions.
The difference between the rates at which e-business technology develops to the rate at which legal framework and rules develop is substantial.
Legal risks have not been studied in relation to construction e-business.
These risks are identified and discussed in the following sections.
- contract formation
- validity and errors
- jurisdiction, privacy, authentication, attribution, non-repudiation and agency.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
- Cash Book Entries 2,606 views
- Types of Ledger Accounts 710 views
- Cash Book Format 599 views
- iGreen Accounting Software, Free for Small Business 336 views
- Nature of Cost Accounting 330 views
- Amortization Journal Entry 328 views
- Roles of Cost Accounting in Selling Prices 236 views
- Basic Rules of Double Entry System 231 views
- Mobile Shops in Dubai 182 views
- Recording Goodwill entry in the Accounting journals 180 views